What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is an evidence-based healthcare profession that views human movement as central to health and wellbeing. Physiotherapy addresses, assesses, diagnoses pain and injury through the movement and balance of the body. It aims to maintain, restore and improve your function so you can get back to doing what you love and enjoy an injury-free lifestyle that doesn’t hold you back.
What conditions could physiotherapy help?
- Women’s and men’s pelvic health; including incontinence
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Groin and pelvic pain
- Headaches and vertigo
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Acute or chronic injury
- Posture and alignment problems
- Osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
- Adolescent and children’s injuries
- Falls prevention