Registered Massage Therapy
What is registered massage therapy?
Massage helps relieve physical and emotional being by promoting natural balance directly through mechanical manipulation of the soft tissue and provides soothing effects through touch on the autonomic nervous system. The movement of stroking, pressing and kneading certain parts of the human body will decrease and alleviate forms of discomfort and pain. In addition to the relaxing benefits of massages, massage therapy aids the internal body in many ways. This includes improving the soft tissues that influence the toning of muscles. Another advantage about massage therapy is the benefits it provides for the organs and helps support the body’s lymphatic system to process and eliminate waste of the body.
What conditions could massage therapy help?
- Chronic pain including neck and back Pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis
- Soft tissue injuries – strains and sprains
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Headaches and migraines
- Stress and associated conditions
- High-risk pregnancy and post-partum
- Post-surgical lumpectomy and mastectomy
45 MINS: $61.95 + HST ($70)
60 MINS: $79.65 + HST ($90)
75 MINS: $101.77 + HST ($115)
90 MINS: $119.47 + HST ($135)
120 MINS: $154.87 + HST ($175)